Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request bargain advice hd telly

Options
  • 09-07-2013 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭

Hey there, my girlfriend is moving house soon and is on the lookout for a a good quality 32 inch hd telly for a good price. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ronos26

Alot of the shops have started the Summer sales so maybe check with few of tv shops when theirs are on

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Aldi have a 40" full HD TV coming up for 349- remarkable value.
    They're also one of the easiest companies to deal with- if anything does go wrong (though their quality tends to be pretty good). If I was in the market for a reasonably good TV and on a tight budget- I'd definitely consider this.

Note- they tend to get only a couple of sets per store- it is the case that you may have to be there for opening to ensure you get one (of late they've been mean with the numbers of special products they send to individual stores- e.g. its in their brochure advertised as being for sale from Thursday- but it may be a single item per store- and it may be gone by 9AM on Thursday morning- you get my drift.

Link here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056986607

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭Horse84

Aldi have a 40" full HD TV coming up for 349- remarkable value.
    They're also one of the easiest companies to deal with- if anything does go wrong (though their quality tends to be pretty good). If I was in the market for a reasonably good TV and on a tight budget- I'd definitely consider this.

Note- they tend to get only a couple of sets per store- it is the case that you may have to be there for opening to ensure you get one (of late they've been mean with the numbers of special products they send to individual stores- e.g. its in their brochure advertised as being for sale from Thursday- but it may be a single item per store- and it may be gone by 9AM on Thursday morning- you get my drift.

Link here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056986607

Thanks a mil for that mate. It might be a bit big for her apartment but it seems great value. Cheers:)

Advertisement