If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cambridge Audio Minx Go

Options
  • 09-07-2013 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Ok so the sun is out and my wife now thinks it would be nice to have some music in the back garden and also sometimes when we have a picnic, probably about twice a year with our normal weather!
    So I have looked at this little speaker and it seems to tick all the boxes, what is the best price you can do for it or can you suggest something better for my use? Look forward to your suggestions.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

TERJO wrote: »
    Ok so the sun is out and my wife now thinks it would be nice to have some music in the back garden and also sometimes when we have a picnic, probably about twice a year with our normal weather!
    So I have looked at this little speaker and it seems to tick all the boxes, what is the best price you can do for it or can you suggest something better for my use? Look forward to your suggestions.
    Terjo,

many thanks for the post and for reminding me to post about the brilliant Cambridge Audio Go - it's a cracking product.

CambridgeMinxGowhite.jpg

This isn't the only Bluetooth speaker out there but it's certainly one of if not the best at its price. That's because, unlike other Bluetooth speakers, this one comes from a true hi-fi brand with enviable heritage. This is the reason why the Minx Go sounds so good. Despite its compact size, the Minx Go gives a full-bodied, room-filling sound that defies expectations. Crisp at the top end and with natural sounding vocals, the Minx Go is a superior sounding Bluetooth speaker.

It's the third Minx product in a row to get a 5 star review from What Hi-Fi which is an amazing record for any manufacturer - have a look at the review here:
    http://www.whathifi.com/review/cambridge-audio-minx-go

The Minx Go is a really small compact Bluetooth -Bluetooth connectivity means that there are very few digital sources that won't connect up. Pretty much any smartphone or tablet for starters, plus many laptops and PCs will all easily connect up. Pairing devices is really easy and, once paired, you'll benefit from quality Bluetooth wireless sound over a range of up to 10 metres. Stream stored music or music from your favourite apps such as Spotify, YouTube, Napster and Last.fm. With the addition of a 3.5mm input you can connect up older sources, such as a portable CD, MiniDisc or MP3 player, too.

A neat touch with the Minx Go is the built-in rechargeable battery. Once charged it's good for up to 18 hours of continuous playback - enough for even the most intense of all day garden parties. The compact size and neat stand make it easy to pack away on your travels and the build quality is robust enough to survive life in a bag - travel bag included. As you'd expect from Cambridge Audio, the styling is pretty sleek, too.

Its just £99.95 and we can do delivery for Boardies at £7.99 countrywide - as ever drop us a PM or email us to sales@richersounds.ie if we can assist in any way,

Thanks again Terjo!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.