Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card retained by ATM

Options
  • 09-07-2013 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Hi - my BOI ATM card was retained by an Ulster Bank dispenser this morning. Who should I approach to get it back - yourselves or Ulster? Also, as I was unable to remove my ATM from the machine, the money I had withdrawn was not dispensed. How do I go about having the transaction reversed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi richardjjd.

Thanks for getting in touch.

When a card is retained by an ATM, unfortunately it is not possible to have the card returned to you. Please contact your account holding branch directly or alternatively you may call Banking365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to arrange for a replacement card to be reissued.
    If the machine has not dispensed the funds requested and has debited your account for this amount, the system should correct itself within 3 working days. If this does not happen within this timeframe, please contact your branch who will be happy to look into it further for you.

Contact details for your branch may be found here.

Hope this helps. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
    Laura

Advertisement