Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad mini

Options
  • 09-07-2013 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭

Looking to purchase an iPad mini, I know the prices are normally the same all around the place, but wondering is any shops doing discounts or deals etc at the moment.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Do they normally come with no scratches etc ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Best price is Dixons in Dublin airport. €309

Would it be worth the extra 20 to get the brand new one or are apple refurbs generally like brand new?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Generally they are in perfect condition. Some may have a dead pixel or a scratch or two but cosmetic at best, and you can have dead pixels on new models and Apple WONT replace it unless its over I think 4 pixels. So unless you want to try get a deal through Dixons at time of purchase for a case or other accessories, theres no reason not to get a refurbished.

In terms of how it weighs up against other iPads, I think its the best one of the lot, the smaller size works very well.

• Advertisement

Im just one of those people who prefer brand new stuff for some reason, especially when im forking out a bit of money for something. Ive seen a few brand new ones unopened on adverts for around 300, that might be worth a look too.

Advertisement