Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 15 Fixtures **Wednesday - Sunday**

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

guns4all wrote: »
    Yep that's good with me

Sorry mate just found out today I'm in work @8am this Saturday so that's out. So fri evening/ Saturday evening maybe around 6? Or early Sunday morning 9:30 or Sunday evening?'

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Sorry mate just found out today I'm in work @8am this Saturday so that's out. So fri evening/ Saturday evening maybe around 6? Or early Sunday morning 9:30 or Sunday evening?'

Will have to be after 9 or 10 on friday and then Im away after 6pm on Saturday till Monday. Any of that suit you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Heli, any chance you can leave advancing the league until Monday morning around 11? I need to win my game but wont be around until then.

Will have to be after 9 or 10 on friday and then Im away after 6pm on Saturday till Monday. Any of that suit you?
    Could do 9 mate tonight

Could do 9 mate tonight

9.30 might be better as have footy till 8ish then have to eat

• Advertisement

9.30 might be better as have footy till 8ish then have to eat

How would 11pm suit,

How would 11pm suit,

Footy got cancelled so around at the moment if ur free?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭davetherave

Should be ok after 7ish today, all day tomorrow, Saturday evening or Sunday evening.

Dave?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Dave?

Sunday at 7 ok ? I can do later....

Sunday at 7 ok ? I can do later....

I'd be hoping that I'd be ready for 7. We have a game in Navan at two, that should be done by five, say it takes an hour to get everything sorted then get back home. Hmmm can we make it 8? Again I'd be hoping to be available by seven, but you just never know. Don't want to say seven and then have you waiting around. :o

• Advertisement

Dave are you playing this? I've been on and waiting since 8.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Can someone stick up a fixture thread for next week?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Dave are you playing this? I've been on and waiting since 8.

Though this will surely be the end of my play off hopes, Ive put the Jets on auto.
    If you dont hear back from Dave by 10:30 or so fireaway.

I'll advance in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

sorry Dave , I thought i Pm'ed you early , I only got home late from limerick, apologies,

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Heli, as per my earlier request will you give me a chance to get my game played in the morning. Will have it done before 1.

Raoul wrote: »
    Heli, as per my earlier request will you give me a chance to get my game played in the morning. Will have it done before 1.

Raoul, Ill be advancing at 1pm unless you are online playing

Raoul is playing now so will advance once he's done

Advertisement