Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Engineer never called

Options
  • 09-07-2013 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi there,

We've been having problems with our broadband for a few weeks now, and were told an engineer would call out to us on Thursday last week.  It's been a while and no engineer.  When I call broadband support, they assure me he's on his way, but he must be taking the long road here because we've heard nothing for 4 days.

John.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi there,

We've been having problems with our broadband for a few weeks now, and were told an engineer would call out to us on Thursday last week.  It's been a while and no engineer.  When I call broadband support, they assure me he's on his way, but he must be taking the long road here because we've heard nothing for 4 days.

John.

Hi johnnyleitrim

Would you like to DM me your landline number? I'll try see what the issue is.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 26 johnnyleitrim

Thanks for the quick follow up Al.  Will continue to monitor as per our conversation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks for the quick follow up Al.  Will continue to monitor as per our conversation.

Ok johnnyleitrim

Thanks

Al

Advertisement