Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Rifles For Sale/Trade

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Kevin Moran

If the above trade falls through, I'll offer €55 posted for the AK
    what say you? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭stephenrmcf

The price is good..but im not willing to post but will be in longford town this Sunday if u want to meet up ...up to you

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Kevin Moran

The price is good..but im not willing to post but will be in longford town this Sunday if u want to meet up ...up to you
    I'll be on my holiers dude, I'll meet you halfway with the postage and bid €60 posted? Unless you frequent Galway, postage is my only option unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭benjamo101

just to clarify. i got the gun today (aug a3) was shocked at how good condition the gun was in. really pleased with it. barely a scratch on it. pleasure doing business with you and good luck selling the other two guns!!

benjamo101 wrote: »
    just to clarify. i got the gun today (aug a3) was shocked at how good condition the gun was in. really pleased with it. barely a scratch on it. pleasure doing business with you and good luck selling the other two guns!!
    cheers and thanks alot for the comment..hope you enjoy it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 gaynormark0

hi,

Can you tell me if the m4 is metal or abs? Am very interested and willing to offer 100 if you would deliver

I'll be on my holiers dude, I'll meet you halfway with the postage and bid €60 posted? Unless you frequent Galway, postage is my only option unfortunately
    would rather hand deliver within reason..seems better as you'd get it for sure and were happy with it...sorry we couldn't make a deal

hi,

Can you tell me if the m4 is metal or abs? Am very interested and willing to offer 100 if you would deliver
    Its ABS...Sorry The M4 Is Gone I Sold It To A Mate...I do Have a AK Still For 70 Euro If You Want..

• Registered Users Posts: 22 gaynormark0

No I'm good thanks really looking for an m4 cheers anyway

Aug-Sold
    M4-Sold
    Ak-70 euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭onedowg

Would you trade ak to co2 pistol?

onedowg wrote: »
    Would you trade ak to co2 pistol?
    Sorry not Looking For Trades Anymore sorry

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 13 XxEvilLizardxX

Is the AK still available? If so, are you willing to post? :/

Is the AK still available? If so, are you willing to post? :/
    It,s Still Available..but I,m Not Willing To Post...Were are You

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭7flanker7

Would u take 65 for the ak if I collected in dublin city centre

• Registered Users Posts: 29 carl91

wud u trade for a m4a1 carbine only 3 weeks old comes with 3 magazines too much is have box cost to 275 in mia

Advertisement