If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enquiry

Options
  • 09-07-2013 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,

I am looking to replace my current Blu-ray player, it is a Philips and I have never been entirely happy with it and was going through the stock on your website.  (To give Philips their due, I love the Television I bought in their store in Dublin on the same day) 

A friend of mine mentioned that as well as the stock on your own website that you can get in any stock that appears on the UK website as well.  The Blu-ray player I was looking at is the Panasonic DMPBDT 320 MR, I need the multi-region version as I have quite a number of region 1 DVDs, can you get this into stock, and the cost of getting it delivered to Leixlip?

http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/panasonic/dmpbdt320-mr/pana-dmpbdt320-mr
    Also, while I was looking at the Blu-ray players, I had a look around and ended up checking out this Philips Sound Bar.  Would this be an item that you have any experience of, and if so would you recommend it.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars/philips/htl2160/phil-htl2160

Kind regards

Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Paul.

The Panasonic 320 is an excellent piece of kit and one that we can still get our hands on.

The new model has arrived but do far we haven't worked out the multiregion modification on this one and it's £199.95.

I currently only have our display model left of the 320 but I can order one in for you.

It would Friday of next week before I would have it into stock.

The Philips is an excellent bar and offers the best value for money in a sound bar less than £150. It provides a good level of depth thanks to the separate subwoofer and the sound clarity is particularly good at this price point. The added features like bluetooth, USB and the range of connections allows versatility in connecting to other products. I would recommend it.

I hope this helps but keep us posted if you would like us to organise either of these for you.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 17 zaphodp77

Hi Paul.

The Panasonic 320 is an excellent piece of kit and one that we can still get our hands on.

The new model has arrived but do far we haven't worked out the multiregion modification on this one and it's £199.95.

I currently only have our display model left of the 320 but I can order one in for you.

It would Friday of next week before I would have it into stock.

The Philips is an excellent bar and offers the best value for money in a sound bar less than £150. It provides a good level of depth thanks to the separate subwoofer and the sound clarity is particularly good at this price point. The added features like bluetooth, USB and the range of connections allows versatility in connecting to other products. I would recommend it.

I hope this helps but keep us posted if you would like us to organise either of these for you.

ATB

Dave
    Dave,

Thanks very much for the quick reply.  Would like to go ahead with both of those.  What would total price be including delivery to Leixlip, Co. Kildare?

Regards

Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Paul.
    Delivery of the two would be £12.99 to Kildare.

If you want to PM me a contact number, I can call you for details.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.