Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddling pool

Options
  • 09-07-2013 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,743 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I'm being plagued to look into getting a paddling pool for the kids in the back garden.. not my cup of tea if im being honest but has anyone spotted any good value in all the sunshine? For ages 6 up to 12..

Thanks,
    Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,149 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Was looking earlier too. smyths had a 10 foot for €59.99 and argos had about the same.

Tesco might have a few going cheap too maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,743 ✭✭✭micks_address

i've gone with one of these.. picking up on the way home... argos is very annoying.. lots of pools but nearly everyone thats on offer is out of stock!

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&searchTerms=3652668&authToken=

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭JimsAlterEgo

nothing left in smiths or argos, any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,743 ✭✭✭micks_address

argos in stephens green had a few on display.. it depends what you are after. The one i bought is quite small - grand for my 6 year old daugther to sit in and kick about but not much place for much else really.... the good thing about it is its not inflatable so you dont need to worry about pumping it up.. what caught me off gaurd is how much water these things hold! I drained ours last night as we have a dog loose in the garden at night and feared he might chew it.. quite a flood! mind you it dried in about 30 minutes in the sun..

nothing left in smiths or argos, any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭MBSnr

I got one of these below (Not via Ebay but from Amazon - but they have none now). I'm happy with it - seems to be fairly robust. Good size for the kids.

It's on Ebay though - good Euro price and cheap delivery Ebay - Intex Wetset Pool

Dunno how quick it'll appear in the post though....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

MrPrice are supposed to get more stock in the next day or so
    1000102_621777511179677_1277978634_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭m4rkiz

aqy1.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

1012417_625272704163491_258420893_n.jpg
    Inflatable pool: 60 x 12 inch €9.99
    Family pool: 100 x 65 x 20.5 inch €29.99

GO GO GO !!

Advertisement