Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

visa debt card fees in usa

Options
  • 09-07-2013 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

hello can someone tell me whats the total fee for using the new visa debt cards in the usa,say if i wanted to withdraw 100 dollars?and whats the limit on a standard card?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi lk555.

Thanks for getting in touch.

You will be able to use your Visa Debit card anywhere in the USA where the Visa symbol is displayed.

Existing charges for non-euro transactions are as follows:
    Point of Sale 1.75% minimum €0.46; maximum €11.43 per transaction
    ATM 3.5% minimum €3.17; maximum €11.43 per transaction

The daily withdrawal limits at ATMs abroad are €500 at Chipped ATMs and €250 at Non-chipped ATMs. Certain countries with Non-chipped ATMs have a €100 daily withdrawal limit.

For more information on using your Visa Debit card abroad, please see here.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lk555

thanks for that and what is the currency exchange that ye charge on top of them fees?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi lk555.

You're very welcome.

The currency exchange rates vary each day.
    Please see here for our Daily Foreign Exchange Rates and our Exchange Rate Calculator which updates daily to provide our customers with the most up to date rates available.

Hope this helps.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lk555

thank u thats what i needed to know

Advertisement