Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car wash

• 09-07-2013 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

Looking for somewhere to bring the car for a good wash just the outside of it anybody know of anywhere that will do a quick wash without having to book an appointment?

To hot to do it myself in this weather :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

What part of town would suit you best?

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭timbertime

I always get mine washed at the topaz on the dock road. The one with the supermacs. Only €7 and the lads do an excellent job. They even give the car a quick wipe down after to reduce water marks. That won't be an issue today with the heat tho I'd imagine!

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

I'm over by Thomond park wouldn't mind going to other side of town but this side would be easier.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The garage beside Supermacs on the Ennis Road should suit you so. You go around to the left hand side as you face it. They have a few different services at different prices.

Thanks but a friend suggested place out past west bury do a good wash for 5 euros so ill give it a try tomorrow and see!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Wash it yourself in the evening. Lovely time of day for doing it. :-)

Dock road guys are good though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

I'll wash your car for you?

MomijiHime wrote: »
    I'll wash your car for you?

Thanks for the offer but its done now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭eire_lad

Anyone know of any Garage that has those jet wash spray gun that you can use your self?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

eire_lad wrote: »
    Anyone know of any Garage that has those jet wash spray gun that you can use your self?

The Swift soft cloth place on the Tipperary Road next to the Volvo dealer has one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭eire_lad

Is that the topaz garage??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

eire_lad wrote: »
    Is that the topaz garage??

Nope, further out.. right opposite the former Toyota dealer garage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭black & white

If anyone needs a carwash this weekend and wishes to help a very good cause, the Samaritans are having a fundraising event at Prestige carwash at the Castletroy shopping centre on Saturday 20th July. All proceeds to the local Samaritans branch.

Thanks

Advertisement