Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biarritz to San Sebastian Evening Transfer

Options
  • 09-07-2013 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I am flying to Biarritz on Monday 22 July with Ryanair and had intended on getting a bus / train to San Sebastian to stay there for a few days (have hotels booked accordingly) but after doing some research I cant seem to find a bus service / train that runs at my arrival time, they all seem to stop at around 8.45pm and my flight arrives just after 9pm.

Does anyone know of any way to get to San Sebastian at this time of the evening that wont cost me €120 by taxi/ private airport transfer?

Or is anyone out there on my flight looking to get to San Sebastian who wants to share an airport transfer with us (myself and my girlfriend)? Transfer costs €125 and fits up to 6 people so cost could be brought down to roughly €20pp which wouldnt be so bad.

Any advice on the matter would be much appreciated but my hotels are booked and non-cancellable so I need to get to San Sebastian that night.

Comments

Advertisement