Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo place in Dublin - good with lines?

• 09-07-2013 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, I am interested in getting my first tattoo out in Dublin...

I want to get a line of music on one collar bone (possibly curving over the shoulder if necessary) I would like it as just the normal size one would find on a sheet of music, slightly bigger wouldn't be a big deal, but I went to a tattoo place where they said the only way they could do that is if it was massive and across my whole collar. Other people told me I just need to find a tattoo artist good at line art. I was hoping for some recommendations in Dublin?

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Thing about it is, if the work is too small, the lines will start to blur and you'll be back into the artist for a touch up in a few months. That's why they advised it be bigger, so that this won't happen. Yer better off taking the word of the artist, rather than yer mates who are telling you what you wanna hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Alimazing

Cool, I don't think I was totally understanding why it had to be so big, but that makes sense... thanks!

Advertisement