Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fathers Summer Visitation

Options
  • 09-07-2013 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I can't remember if I read this correctly or I'm confused but does a father have a legal right to two consecutive full weeks in the summer at his choosing or is it two weeks and the mom can split them if she wants.

We have requested two, mom said we can have 1 & she decides the other (later in the summer)

We are sure that its when she holidays.... to us that is extra as its her thing it should be a third on top of the two we get.

Guidance aappreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

You would need to ask your solicitor as it is your agreement rather then a legal right.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement