Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1yo tooth problem

Options
  • 09-07-2013 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a 1yo and is teething really bad, the doc said he has several coming thru at the same time so he's quite cranky.

His gums bleed if he bangs his mouth or even when he drinks from his juice beaker lately, it looks like one of his newest tooth which was quite small has come out as there is now what looks like a red mark where the tooth once was.

I was told that this is the norm but its still not nice seeing him with a bloody mouth. Shoud I bring him the dentist or shoud I just hold tight till they come down?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭dollybird2

If I were you I would get it checked out. I don't have much experience with teething bar my own child, and while her gums would blister she never bled that easily with teething. The poor little mite, sounds so painful :(

Advertisement