Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Debit

Options
  • 09-07-2013 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My Direct Debit payment was to be taken from my Bank Account today Tues 9th July
    It is 8pm and the payment has not beed taken.
    What is the problem

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Burnley,

We have recently migrated our direct debit system to the SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) scheme, which in some cases may result in a customer's first direct debit payment being collected one or two days late. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes. You can find further information on SEPA here.

If you would like us to look into this further, can you send us a private message (click here) with your account details; including your full name, address, account number and contact number/date of birth?

Thanks,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭vickers209

Just wondering the same mine was due same day but on my online account it says:

date description due received bill
    Jul 9, 2013 payment EUR 156.04
    Jul 9, 2013 returned payment EUR 156.04
    Jun 25, 2013 bill EUR 156.04

Your bill is currently overdue for payment.

Will i pay it by card?? if i do will it come out a second time by dd??

there's been no sign of anything moving in my bank so it wasn't rejected at my end of things

Any ideas

thanks
    Colin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Colin,

We will check this for you if you are the named account-holder and if you send a private message with your Electric Ireland account number and name/address/telephone number on your account.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭vickers209

Hi Colin,

We will check this for you if you are the named account-holder and if you send a private message with your Electric Ireland account number and name/address/telephone number on your account.

Regards,
    Una
    pm sent

Advertisement