Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

March 2014 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Back in hospital again after the contractions started earlier today at home and got to 5 mins apart. Got internal exam but midwife says cervix has a long way to go yet which is very disappointing :( After lots of debate she took pethidine but seems to have little to no effect which nurse finds quite odd. If anything contractions coming faster and more painful than before? Its going to be a long night ahead. On the plus side Holles St seems very quiet on the ante natal ward, only 4 out of 12 beds occupied.

Hope her labour is progressing and ye will be holding you're baby soon.

Siipina, hope ye are ok aswell and have good news for us :).

Hope you're ok suucee. It's crap being sick so late in pregnancy!

Today is my due date and so far nothing! I've been conned into making a bug family dinner by my mum for my older brothers and sisters. There will be about 7 of us all. It's the last thing I feel like doing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Sligo1 wrote: »
    Today is my due date and so far nothing! I've been conned into making a bug family dinner by my mum for my older brothers and sisters. There will be about 7 of us all. It's the last thing I feel like doing!

Ah jaysus, they should be making you dinner!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

Sligo they are trying to stress you into labour. Dont feel too bad now. Throat a bit sore and eyes stingy and itchy. Might pop to chemist see can they give us something. Last thing i want is baba being born in to a sick house.

Pwurple did u ever get rid of your house guest on time after.

Suucee wrote: »
    Sligo they are trying to stress you into labour. Dont feel too bad now. Throat a bit sore and eyes stingy and itchy. Might pop to chemist see can they give us something. Last thing i want is baba being born in to a sick house.

Pwurple did u ever get rid of your house guest on time after.

Hide by a nice fire Suucee! Houseguest gone... Just in time. A newborn is a bit of a shock to the system. I'm completely convinced she should be doing more than sleeping and eating, but that's it so far!

pwurple wrote: »
    Hide by a nice fire Suucee! Houseguest gone... Just in time. A newborn is a bit of a shock to the system. I'm completely convinced she should be doing more than sleeping and eating, but that's it so far!

Oh she sounds like an angel. Lucky you. Decided to chance going to the parade. LO loved it but im banjacksed. Gona get a lovely spicy chinese (which will probably kill me afterwards) and curl up infront of the tv.
    Pwurple i think youve already forgotten how hot it is infront of the fire 9 months pregnant. That would kill me altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Tough night but baby girl born at midday today. Big girl at 9lb13ounces!

Omg! Your OH is a legend... That's a big baby :)

Wow congrats. Thats some size. Hope they're both doing well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

Congrats Vinz and Youcancallmeal :)

Hope some more of the babas have made an appearance at this stage too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭LH2013

Baby Noah was born this morning at 2.03 am after a 40 ish hour labour ..... Which ended in energency section ! He was a whopping 9 lbs 5 ozs !!

• Advertisement

LH2013 wrote: »
    Baby Noah was born this morning at 2.03 am after a 40 ish hour labour ..... Which ended in energency section ! He was a whopping 9 lbs 5 ozs !!

Wow that sounds dramatic. Hope your both doing well. Congrats.

Congrats LH hope your both doing ok :)

Firsttimemammy - baby Grace born Feb 13th!
    Amor3 - baby girl born 5th march
    Pwurple - baby Cathy due 10th born 7th march
    Cyning - baby Sinead due 14th born 12th march
    Vinz Mesrine - Baby Leah due 30th born 15th
    Youcancallmeal - Baby girl born 17th
    LH2012 - Baby Noah due 21st born 18th

Suucee - Boy due 15th
    Sligo1 - Girl due 17th
    Moominn - Boy due 17th
    Stick girl - girl due 17th
    polydactyl - unknown due 20th
    Siipina - Boy due 26th
    Lou757 - unknown due 29th

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭moominn

Congratulations LH!

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

Congrats lh, hope your getting some much needed rest!

Congratulations LH. Baby Noah is a great size! I hope you are feeling ok and have a quick recovery.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 lou757

Congrats LH hope you both are doing well and getting some much deserved rest! Love the name too.

Congrats LH and youcancallmeal! My baby was just above 8 pounds and i've over 30 stitches! Can't imagine a 9 pound birth. My goodness.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Siipina

Baby Kieran was born at 23.00 last night after my water broke on Sunday evening in the way to the dinner table :-) he is 3001 Gramm exactly ,he is small but very strong.

Congratulations! Love the name too. :) That's a lot of babies in a short time! Hope those waiting are not waiting too much longer.

• Advertisement

Congrats siipina. On a roll of boys now.

I headed to gp. Was still feeling crap and LO still not well. Im ok. Bp was fine and urine. Just grin and bear it with paracetamol. LO has a throat and ear infection and conjuctivitis. And when we got home OH was complaining of head ache and aches and pains and sore throat .
    Not great timing. Have hosp app on thurs so hoping were all bit better soon.

Congratulations Siipina!

Congratulations Siipina. Delighted for ye.

I hope ur feeling better soon suucee.

I'm so jealous of everyone. Me and suucee seem to be the only ones over whilst everyone else was early!!! And I really thought I wouldn't go over :(. I'm sooo happy for ye all yet so jealous! Lol xxx

Congrats siipina hope you both are feeling good!!

I'm still hanging in there, with 10 days left!! Lots of bh, really hope I go early!!!

So jealous of ye all, im now into 2nd day over and mighty cheesed off :mad:

Id gladly wait another few days now. Really want my LO on the mend before we have to send her off to her nannys. She had a good night sleep . I didnt though . My throat is fairly sore and my eyes were full of gunk this morning. Really dont want wee man coming with all this going on .

Congrats Siipina!!

Hope there's more babas coming soon ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Siipina

Thanks to all of you, finally home this morning after major breakdown yesterday as they wanted me to stay a night longer, I am always so homesick even on holidays :-) My OH picked me up this morning at seven, dropped us home and went to work. I love this man to bits :-D
    I cross all the fingers that the next babys are coming soon and without problems

Glad to hear you are home, nothing beats it !!! Enjoy your time with baby and get plenty of rest :)

• Advertisement

Such a disaster. LO had an allergic reaction to eye drops. Was so unsettled last night. Vomited from being so worked up cause couldnt open her eyes . Finally got asleep after 12 . I was awake then twice during the night. Brought her to gp this morning. Poor divil even has a rash on her hands from rubbing her eyes.

My sis gona call up soon to mind her as i have hosp app. Duno what to do if they offer sweep . I had been planning on asking them but duno know with LO being like this.

Advertisement