Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

March 2014 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

Congrats moominn!!! The babas are coming fast now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭LH2013

Congrats on all the new arrivals !!!! I can not believevmy little man is a week old already !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

Congrats mooninn, really on a roll it seems, fingers crossed for the overdue girls!

LH2013 wrote: »
    Congrats on all the new arrivals !!!! I can not believevmy little man is a week old already !!!!

It goes so quickly doesn't it. My little lady is 3 weeks old tomorrow!

amor3 wrote: »
    It goes so quickly doesn't it. My little lady is 3 weeks old tomorrow!

Flies !!! The whole pregnancy flew though !!! How are you finding it ?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Suucee you must be going nuts. 11 days over, absolute worst time of pregnancy. Hoping you are in labour at the moment, all my fingers and toes crossed for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

pwurple wrote: »
    Suucee you must be going nuts. 11 days over, absolute worst time of pregnancy. Hoping you are in labour at the moment, all my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Im still very much pregnant and very p**sed off. No sign of labour . Plenty of braxton hicks alright. Due in to hosp tomorrow afternoon when they will try another sweep and plan induction. Can see this being an april baba at this rate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Suucee wrote: »
    Im still very much pregnant and very p**sed off. No sign of labour . Plenty of braxton hicks alright. Due in to hosp tomorrow afternoon when they will try another sweep and plan induction. Can see this being an april baba at this rate.

Aw suucee. Fingers crossed something starts up soon for you. I bet your dying to meet your baba x

• Registered Users Posts: 20 lou757

So had a sweep today was already 1-2cm dilated, consultant reckons I will def go before the weekend guess time will tell. Came home had lots of strong pains till about 5:30 and then nada stopped completely, so flippin frustrated and I'm not due till sat!!! You poor thing succee I really feel for you I would be going bonkers!! Anyway fingers crossed I go tonight :)

Goodluck Lou!

• Advertisement

Fingers crossed Lou! Succee you must be going mad hope things get started soon for you :)

Sorry for the TMI post ....... I have horrendously painful gas since my section ... Anyone know what I can take for it ?!

Flies !!! The whole pregnancy flew though !!! How are you finding it ?!

Very tiring!! Not as young as I used to be :-) but she is a very good baby, as they all are really when that age! How about you??

amor3 wrote: »
    Very tiring!! Not as young as I used to be :-) but she is a very good baby, as they all are really when that age! How about you??

He is pretty good so far but im wrecked ha ha he has taken to wanting food every two hours... Think i need to change his milk !!

Still here!!! :( going for a walk today fingers crossed! !

Hopefully Lou :) waiting is awful!

Sweep done today. Not half as bad as last week. Different doctor. Feeling a bit uncomfortabke but nothing major. Had a bit of discharge when i wipe after going to the loo but no plug (that ive noticed). Finger, toes everything crossed that it works.
    Lou hope you start moving too soon. Maybe we will be both updating in the next day or 2. Hopefully.

Still here!!! :( I really wanna meet this little one soon , awake alot during the night with on off pains and diarrhoea (sorry tmi!!) Hoping its a sign of something starting other than a tummy bug!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

He is pretty good so far but im wrecked ha ha he has taken to wanting food every two hours... Think i need to change his milk !!

That's normal at this stage, don't go chopping and changing his milk.

lou757 wrote: »
    Still here!!! :( I really wanna meet this little one soon , awake alot during the night with on off pains and diarrhoea (sorry tmi!!) Hoping its a sign of something starting other than a tummy bug!!!!

Oh that normally is a sign. Hopefully it was.

I think im going to remain forever pregnant.
    This wee man does not want to budge.
    I deffinetly lost the mucas plug last night and had a few pains. Went to bed with clothes out everything ready but nope no pains since.
    My toddler had a lie on until 8.45 this morning so that was nice for us all as will probably be the last for a long time.
    I think its hillarious that 9 months ago i started this "due march 2014" thread and now im the one going to end up with an april baby.
    The whole pregnancy there has been confusion over dates but at this stage im totally fed up.
    Would be lovely to have him tomorrow (mothers day) but if not (probably not) im being induced wens. 2nd of april.
    Ah well. Once he is healthy. At least i know the end is in sight but i really really really dont want to be induced.
    Guys send some vibes this way for me pleeeese.

Ps Happy mothers day.

• Advertisement

Nope still here succee reckon I will be having an april baby too as mine aint budging either really tired of being pregnant just want to hold my baby and know what sex it is!!!

Oh that normally is a sign. Hopefully it was.

I think im going to remain forever pregnant.
    This wee man does not want to budge.
    I deffinetly lost the mucas plug last night and had a few pains. Went to bed with clothes out everything ready but nope no pains since.
    My toddler had a lie on until 8.45 this morning so that was nice for us all as will probably be the last for a long time.
    I think its hillarious that 9 months ago i started this "due march 2014" thread and now im the one going to end up with an april baby.
    The whole pregnancy there has been confusion over dates but at this stage im totally fed up.
    Would be lovely to have him tomorrow (mothers day) but if not (probably not) im being induced wens. 2nd of april.
    Ah well. Once he is healthy. At least i know the end is in sight but i really really really dont want to be induced.
    Guys send some vibes this way for me pleeeese.

Ps Happy mothers day.

Awe suucee, the waiting around is just awful!!! Fingers crossed something will happen in the next couple days. If u had a sweep and were getting pains of say baby should be here really soon. X

All vibes going your way suucee. And I found being induce fine. Apparantly it only takes ageson first baby.

So loads of mucasy show today.
    Getting few pains again for past 2 hours. Just put toddler to bed and OH gone shopping. Hoping things are getting started. But not gefting my hopes up.
    As per usual pains will prob ease off.

So loads of mucasy show today.
    Getting few pains again for past 2 hours. Just put toddler to bed and OH gone shopping. Hoping things are getting started. But not gefting my hopes up.
    As per usual pains will prob ease off.

If its not tonight it'll b tomorrow. I'll bet my bottom dollar on it! I had the same as you on the sat night and went to hospital but wasn't in labour and the pains eased off. Was scared to go in the next night coz thought they'd say I wasn't in labour. So i waited around for a few hours, went On my ball and breathed Through the contractions. Just as well I did go in coz I was in labour and was holding my baby an hour later :).

Goodluck Suucee!!!!!! I hope things happen for you soon. Xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Succee, if you're still not in labour by the time you go to bed tonight, have nothing ready and laid out. You're more likely to go when you've absolutely nothing organised!! Or at least that's the way it is in my experience.

I hope baby is here by morning for you!

Really hope you've got some movement now.

It's a bazillion times better than being pregnant, to have baby on the outside. I'm sitting in front of a glowing fire with a big fat glass of red wine, some unpasturised soft cheese on a cracker, and a lovely soft-haired new baby curled up asleep on my chest. AND I was able to bend down and pick some stuff up off the floor earlier. Oh yeah!

She has a little bit of reflux, so that is keeping us up at night while we figure out what will ease it for her, but it's still so much easier with two of us now , as her other parent can give a hand with minding her. instead of just me murdered with heartburn and a sore hip, trying to sneak quietly to the loo one more time in the night.

Wee man (no name) born at 4.10 weighing 7lb 14oz.

Happy mothers day.

:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Congrats sauce. Was it a quick labour?
    You were going to Mullingar right? How was it this time?

• Advertisement

Congrats sauce. Was it a quick labour?
    You were going to Mullingar right? How was it this time?

Came in at 10pm. Said i was in first stages of labour. Went for a walk had a bath. Examined at about 12 was 3 cm but fair bit of pain. Was going to get pethadine but they decided to bring me to labour ward instead. Had gas and air then on next exam (no idea of time ) was 6cm. Had epidural. Then was 10 cm by about 3.30 started pushing at 4 born at 4.09.

He is having a great snooze but i cant between a car alarm or something going off . A mammy that feels the need to sing to her baby and the lights i cant get a wink.

Just delighted he is finally here though. I want to pick him up for a cuddle but he is sleeping so soundly.

Advertisement