Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Residential Parking Permit

Options
  • 09-07-2013 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭

Just have a question regarding these, are they displayed on the windscreen of the vehicle? If so, anyone know have an image of one? I have googled but to no avail.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,080 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Do you mean city or county council ones? If so, yes they are placed in a holder like a tax disc. Most private ones tend to be smaller numbered stickers. I doubt you'll find a good image of one online for obvious reasons....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Do you mean city or county council ones? If so, yes they are placed in a holder like a tax disc. Most private ones tend to be smaller numbered stickers. I doubt you'll find a good image of one online for obvious reasons....

Council. Cool that's all I needed to know. Thanks very much!

Advertisement