Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In Dublin for 5 week - dont know anyone

Options
  • 09-07-2013 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello

My names danny I'm a cameraman from the uk and I'm over in Dublin for 5 weeks... I don't know anyone and every night I finish at 7 and am soooo bored.

Looking to meet some nice folks for coffee - cinema - dinners - beers what ever is good in this awesome city.

I'm 34 creative as its my job and would like to meet similar people really... I'm not mental and love having a laugh.

Get in touch I'm nervous as well but it's good to meet new folks

Danny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Fair play to ye danny. Meetup.com has a lot of groups/events in dublin for starters! Best of luck

I second Meetup... there's pretty much something on every single day, always a nice crowd too.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Laneyh

Take a look at meetup and also couchsurfing - plenty of events going on or people just meeting up for beers
    I hope you enjoy your time here

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭highfive

Meetup.com

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Where are you staying Danny?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Boards isn't really the place for this. Try meetup or similar. Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement