Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in Web Technologies

Options
  • 09-07-2013 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Anyone here hoping to start the MSc in Web Tech this September?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

Done it, good course, you should enjoy it

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭gerarda

Thanks for the reply! Ive already done the HDip and was wondering how much harder the MSc is? Just more content and deadlines?

Thanks again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

gerarda wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply! Ive already done the HDip and was wondering how much harder the MSc is? Just more content and deadlines?

Thanks again!

it's a lot more work. did the hdip and then the post grad. never bothered with doing the thesis:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DonkeyOfDeath

Hi There,
    Yes I was thinking of applying for this course also. Would anyone know if the content is uptodate with industry?

Cheers...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 headbasher

Having completed the h.dip myself, it would be interesting to hear if this course leans one way or the other towards front-end development or back-end development.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

it's deals with both. we did client and server side and then some enterprise architecture in c#

be prepared to give up your lives :)

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭gerarda

it's deals with both. we did client and server side and then some enterprise architecture in c#

be prepared to give up your lives :)

Hope you dont mind me asking but did you get a job after you graduated?

Thanks

Advertisement