Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

p90 upgrade

Options
  • 10-07-2013 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

hey all, im messing around with the idea of modding a p90 for long range. more of a hobby then a serious project. first i was toying with the idea of replacing the inner barrel with an inner barrel from an m14 (of course that would mean id hav to change the cylinder) but now im thinking that a silencer with a thread on barrel extension might be a better idea. the problem is its a long barrel p90 (380 mm) and id need a short outer barrel extension to bring it up so i could screw the silencer onto it. is there such an outer barrel which would screw on and provide me with a threaded top for it? any advice or suggestions for better mods would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

beau_tie wrote: »
    hey all, im messing around with the idea of modding a p90 for long range. more of a hobby then a serious project. first i was toying with the idea of replacing the inner barrel with an inner barrel from an m14 (of course that would mean id hav to change the cylinder) but now im thinking that a silencer with a thread on barrel extension might be a better idea. the problem is its a long barrel p90 (380 mm) and id need a short outer barrel extension to bring it up so i could screw the silencer onto it. is there such an outer barrel which would screw on and provide me with a threaded top for it? any advice or suggestions for better mods would be appreciated

Presuming that your p90 has a 14mm ccw thread on it then any barrel extension with threads for 14mm ccw will fit. You can put a mock suppressor on top of that if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 beau_tie

Presuming that your p90 has a 14mm ccw thread on it then any barrel extension with threads for 14mm ccw will fit. You can put a mock suppressor on top of that if you want.

Lovely stuff :-) would you have any idea where to get such an item?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

I have fitted both a 363mm (standard M4 length) and a 420mm to a P90 Both had a forward rail system and used a silencer to cover the longer

a4cs.jpg

This was my own P90 with a 363mm barrel and an M4 mag converter, it was also short stroked

• Registered Users Posts: 13 beau_tie

the barrel in it atm is actually 380mm was a special long barrel vertion. Where abouts did you get the m4 converter tho that's part of the convertion I'm planning but can't find them anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Those nice people in Mid West Airsoft have them and its in stock

• Advertisement
Advertisement