Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo stop SRK from Streaming Smash Bros at EVO

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

This didn't really warrant a new thread the matter was resolved in a couple of hours. Nintendo backed down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Don't worry guys, the Online Petition Brigade™ is here to save the day!

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-of-america-allow-super-smash-bros-melee-to-be-streamed-at-evo-2013-2#share

e: whoops, disregard that!

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

This didn't really warrant a new thread

Well_that_escalated_quickly.jpg

I posted this 5 minutes after it happened, your giving me a ball busting 5 minutes after Nintendo pull a 180, and what if they didn't ?, were you clairvoyant enough to predict they would ?.

Whatever, IGN, Kotaku, Gametrailers and a bunch of other sites thought it was important enough to put on their front page, forgive me for starting a separate thread here. Doom will lock/delete the thread if needs be.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

J0hnick wrote: »
    I posted this 5 minutes after it happened, your giving me a ball busting 5 minutes after Nintendo pull a 180, and what if they didn't ?, were you clairvoyant enough to predict they would ?.

Whatever, IGN, Kotaku, Gametrailers and a bunch of other sites thought it was important enough to put on their front page, forgive me for starting a separate thread here. Doom will lock/delete the thread if needs be.

Calm the fudge down dude. This should have been a post in the Evo thread rather than a whole new thread was all I was saying so stop acting like you have been done a massive injustice. What is your problem that you took so much offense to me saying ''This didn't really warrant a new thread''?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

J0hnick wrote: »
    your giving me a ball busting 5 minutes after Nintendo pull a 180, and what if they didn't ?, were you clairvoyant enough to predict they would ?

Whether Nintendo backed down or not has nothing at all to do with this warranting its own thread :pac: :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

There is one man to thank for all of this.

228314_222360444447466_100000205374566_1052510_1357546_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

Calm the fudge down dude. This should have been a post in the Evo thread rather than a whole new thread was all I was saying so stop acting like you have been done a massive injustice. What is your problem that you took so much offense to me saying ''This didn't really warrant a new thread''?

I disagree about the EVO thread but whatever, its done and dusted and Im getting mental pictures about arguing on the internet and the special Olympics in my head, so lets just leave it ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Labels Nintendo as fail when they disallow streaming of Smash Bros at Evo > "you stop a grass routes community who raised $95000 for breast cancer" > proceeds to allude to a joke that insults disabled people > mfw >

1370282751818.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

If you have a problem with a thread it is not your job to self moderate, please report the post and I can make a judgement on it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement