Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm Looking For....

Options
  • 10-07-2013 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hi there Folks,

I'm not sure if there is an "I'm Looking For X In Sligo" type thread as I did'nt find one when I looked; perhaps the Mods can inform me otherwise if there is....

Anyways, I'm looking to get some items sandblasted and then afterwards powdercoated.
    If possible I'd prefer to get them done locally in Sligo so if anyone knows a local business that provides these services I appreciate been informed.

Thanks for any advice offered!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

Melly Sandblasting in Manorhamilton have portable gear, they can come out to you, or will take the stuff to their workshop.

There's a crowd in Cleveragh named SARE that seem to do powder coating.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭davebirl

I had my Corrado rebuilt 2 years ago and I used Sare. They blasted and powder coated the front subframe, anti roll bar and rear axle for me. top job too. A little more expensive than Tallaght Powder coating in Dublin but when you factor in travel its a good deal to have it done in Sligo

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Focus_sligo

+1 for sare powder coating

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭North West

Hi details of sandblaster etc
    Doni Feeney Painting & Decorating Ltd.

Interior & Exterior Painting & Decorating, Sand Blasting, Laquering of woodwork,
    Spray Painting plus Power Washing
    Phone No. : 086 2461115 / 086 6000089

Nw

Advertisement