Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant - Outdoor Seating

Options
  • 10-07-2013 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Just wondering could anyone recommend a restaurant with outdoor seating in south dublin?

Preferably in the Ballinteer, Dundrum, Rathfarnham area but willing to drive.

Looking to take advantage of this good weather one of the evenings this week!

Appreciate any replys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Not a restaurant but the food is great, the Orchard pub in Rathfarnham, I passed through the carpark last night and the outdoor section was full of people having dinner - technically its their smoking area but its a big space.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Mort5000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

The Queens in Dalkey has a nice area outside and does good food.

Gourmet burger, Mao and The Hen House in Dun Laoghaire have outside seating areas. Toscana down near Teddy's also has a few small tables outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Jamie's Italian, the counter and a few other in dundrum. Eden pub does decent food and has a big outside area on the grange road (not smoke filled either). The dropping well pub has a good balcony and outdoor tables.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭WildRosie

Howard's Way in Churchtown. I second the Eden and the Orchard. Both good spots. My Thai at the Beacon has outdoor seating. Johnnie Foxes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Volvic12

Thanks for all the suggestions. Much appreciaed

Advertisement