Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

travel insurance with 457 visa

Options
  • 10-07-2013 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

looking for advice on travel insurance on 457 visa here in aus and am going to thailand for 9 days and wish to get travel insurance online, most companies seem to say you need to be an aus permanent resident, would appreciate help please as travelling this saturday:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

stoves1 wrote: »
    looking for advice on travel insurance on 457 visa here in aus and am going to thailand for 9 days and wish to get travel insurance online, most companies seem to say you need to be an aus permanent resident, would appreciate help please as travelling this saturday:)

insure4less.com.au

About $300 for an annual policy with 60 days of travel including America.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Damn just realised my year travel insurance ended a few days ago and as it's expired, I now can't extend it for another year. Haven't had any contact all year, a reminder would have earned them some more revenue.

They suggested worldnomads to me, briefly went on their site and it said you can get cover after you've left, so that might be an option

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭stoves1

many thanks for replies got the insurance from www.insureandgo.com.au having emailed them to enquire if i qualify as long as i had medical insurance in aus (which i have) i got a nine day basic travel insurance for 42 dollars, ;)

Advertisement