Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Lung Association. Scam or Not???

Options
  • 10-07-2013 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Almost every day outside the Post Office/Penneys in Newbridge there's a charity collecting called the Irish Lung Association. Just had one of their collectors calling to my door with just a made up looking business card no ID on it and him dressed like he's on his lunch from a building site. I found no website for them when googled. Beware people!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JeffK88

Was wondering this myself. They also go by the name 'Help Fight Disability' outside of Post Office sounds like a scam to me report it id say

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Joe Public

They should have a Garda permit for the date when collecting on the street. If they can't produce it then report to the Garda.

Advertisement