Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Furniture Covers

Options
  • 10-07-2013 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

Hi
    Looking for good value Rattan Cube covers & Cantilever Parasol Cover.
    Average cost for Cube cover seems to be about 50E & 35E for parasol cover.

Any pointers to anywhere cheaper?

Cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

Got a cover with my Rattan furniture but tore after the first storm. Got large green waterproof Taup. sheet at very reasonable price and it's perfect, rope around bottom, waterproof etc. Usual problem of course is that you have to wait until they are available in Lidl (I think it was)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Got a cover with my Rattan furniture but tore after the first storm. Got large green waterproof Taup. sheet at very reasonable price and it's perfect, rope around bottom, waterproof etc. Usual problem of course is that you have to wait until they are available in Lidl (I think it was)

I'm sure i seen these in tesco in milfield.in the car stuff isle.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/SID-4AEA5DB0-23C9B0FE/lidl_ri_ie/hs.xsl/index_33192.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭RichardoKhan

Thanks A New Earth. I already have a tarp but find it a tad fiddly compared to a specific cover for the Rattan Cube. So still on the look out. Noticed Amazon wont send anything Garden wise over.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ANMHI

Chiminea covers very dear too!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement