Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Connecting 3 Monitors To Dell Optiplex 990

Options
  • 10-07-2013 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

Hi Guys
    Need a little help from someone who may be a little more knowledgable on this than me! I have a Dell Optiplex 990 running Windows 7 Pro X64. It has a AMD Radeon HD 7570 installed which has a DVI and Display Port Output. This card is currently running my two monitors.
    Trouble is I need to connect a third monitor and there are 2 more built in display ports along with a VGA which I cant seem to get working with the 3rd Monitor. I have enabled the advanced viewing setting in the Bios that should alow both the Onboard and HD 7570 graphics to work in tandum.
    With the third monitor plugged in windows is recognising that something is there but will not extend the desktop to it. Any Ideas?

Comments

Advertisement