Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abortion Discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Man, I'm hungry.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Sarky wrote: »
    Man, I'm hungry.

Did Jamaica Turkey sandwich?

No, I'm either thinking "baby sandwich" or "A load of baloney". I honestly couldn't say why...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Banbh

Recent comments are in bad taste and Eireann Bear's pictures are not an argument. I hope he's notgoing to display the whole photo kit from his US paymasters?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

1004897_685400864807305_1808845282_n.jpg

But some of those women in front are so cute,
    Crazy as hell, but still cute.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

coolhull wrote: »

the one at the end in the white pants!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Banbh

<SNIP>

The dude with his legs crossed really looks bored and dejected. I bet someone said "Nah, join Youth Defence, I guarantee within a week you'll be feckin' deep-fried in fannybatter!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Bobby42

For a group that claim that they won't rest until the law is overturned they don't look all that energetic.

They'd better stock up on the red bull if they're in for the long hall.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Sarky wrote: »
    The dude with his legs crossed really looks bored and dejected. I bet someone said "Nah, join Youth Defence, I guarantee within a week you'll be feckin' deep-fried in fannybatter!"

Bring your wellies they said... You'll be knee deep in clunge they said...

MrP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,811 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    For me to divorce they'd have to allow me to marry :mad:.

http://doonesbury.slate.com/strip/archive/2013/7/28

eea1a550bb3a0130e4c5001dd8b71c47

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭Obliq

Girls. Women, no. Doesn't strike me that a woman's OPINION is exactly what you have in mind when presented with a compelling picture full of comely maidens.
    the one at the end in the white pants!

That, plus your picture of a rather advanced looking foetus, shows how much you consider the scenario of a mature woman with enough children to house and feed already. Or any other crisis pregnancy scenario really......

• Registered Users Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

1095115_10151805153722363_821669644_n.jpg

Nice photo (all due to the scientific-work of Medical Supply firm staff) who also supply the equipment needed for other hospital operations.

There's no indication that the feotus in the photo is heading for the fate opposed by Pro-lifers, so..... why it was posted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

aloyisious wrote: »
    Nice photo (all due to the scientific-work of Medical Supply firm staff) who also supply the equipment needed for other hospital operations.

There's no indication that the feotus in the photo is heading for the fate opposed by Pro-lifers, so..... why it was posted?

really?? i think i shall ignore you.

Bobby42 wrote: »
    For a group that claim that they won't rest until the law is overturned they don't look all that energetic.

They'd better stock up on the red bull if they're in for the long hall.

Plus wellies, hats, coats, plastic sheeting and Portaloos, plus a move over to the Four Courts or the new Justice Courts up by the Park, as they are ****ing into the wind outside Leinster House. Who know's, they might even wave at Michael D as he passes them, after all, it was only paper until HE signed it into law.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭maguic24

You're not doing a very good job of it by replying to the poster. That's like telling someone you're not talking to them. I don't understand people who do that, if you're not talking to someone, why go out of your way to talk to them to tell them you're not talking to them??? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

This is a discussion thread. It is assumed on good faith that you posted those pictures with the intention of some mode of constructive discussion.
    The poster asked you why you posted the pictures, the least you could do is answer his/her question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

aloyisious wrote: »

Tiny babies. Now shut up, stop having opinions, and allow a group of celibate old men preach to you about your sex life.

That's your liberty, discourse is part of the ebb and flow of life, so to speak (and I mean that in a non-sarcastic way).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

So business as usual.

Tiny babies. Now shut up, stop having opinions, and allow a group of celibate old men preach to you about your sex life.[/QUOTE

As I'm partly deaf, I'll lend an ear to save the foetus from the same fate so many years down the road, distract their attention from it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Brian Shanahan

no matter,its an utterly unusable law. people will still travel to the uk.

Now to complete the task we started, i.e. to give women the choice here in Ireland.
    i was mainly against it,due to the promised last minute amendments by pro-choice politicians,but this never happened, i still dont agree with it,but im happy its unusable.

In case you hadn't noticed the only people who were looking for amendments were anti-choice misogynists, who were looking to destroy the bill, and roll back women's rights by at least 150 years (if they could).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Brian Shanahan

You know, sometimes I think there is something to be said about the Spartan practise of exposing babies to the elements at birth.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Whoever selected those kids to stand front-of-stage must have picked the six most bored-looking, uninterested people they could find. And why is the girl holding the ''not rest'' sign wearing knee-pads? Is she a tile-layer in real life?

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Frito

Like the placards' rainbow colour scheme, hope to see them at Pride.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭maguic24

Whoever selected those kids to stand front-of-stage must have picked the six most bored-looking, uninterested people they could find. And why is the girl holding the ''not rest'' sign wearing knee-pads? Is she a tile-layer in real life?

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭Sir Humphrey Appleby

Lol, they will be waiting a long time to rest then!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Yer man looks like he needs the loo.... or maybe he's got a problem being next to a few hotties.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭UDP

This photo is so asking to get photoshopped - if only I had the time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement