Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

San Miguel Beer

Options
  • 10-07-2013 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello

Anyone out there know where I can purchase san miguel beer? Tried most of the main supermarkets but cant find it anywhere. Its one og the few beers I really like and would love to pick some up. Reminds me of being on hols:D. Im living in Cork so anywhere in abouts the city would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Moved from Food & Drink. You're more likely to get helpful replies in the Cork City forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

mmm im sure the ballintemple food store have it which is a carry out, so any carry out should have it. There or O'Sullivans on the back douglas road.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Standard answer 1 for alcohol search question... Bradley on north main street.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Zircona1975

excellent ballintemple is nearby will check it out failing that bradleys, thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ah sorry I just checked ballintemple there for you and they don't have it..Sorry..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

I wonder is San Miguel actually nice or is it just that anything tastes great on a very hot day on holidays. Be interesting to see if you still like in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

Ludo wrote: »
    I wonder is San Miguel actually nice or is it just that anything tastes great on a very hot day on holidays. Be interesting to see if you still like in here.

I think there's a lot of truth in this. I'm nearing the end of 2 weeks in Ibiza and I am so sick of San Miguel. Never liked it really but enjoyed over here for the first few days. Got to the point the last couple if days where I just didn't bother drinking cause it's so awful. Found Peroni in a supermarket today and am now downing it and remembering why I love beer.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ludo wrote: »

I didn't like it personally when I had it in London.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Like all Spanish beers ive tried its poor. But it is far far better than Cruzcampo and Mahou etc.

I reckon it is in Tesco though. Certainly seen it around.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Steve_hooo

2/3 weeks ago Lidl had it on offer a carton box (12 or 15 bottles) for 9 euro, if I recall well (the offer not the beer)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

I think I've seen it in the offies on the Douglas Road and O'Briens in the Douglas shopping centre.

Advertisement