Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 online/phone crashed??

Options
  • 10-07-2013 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

I have tried mobile app, online and phone and cant access any of them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Triangla

I got same. Website is down too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Can't get a balance at the ATM either.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Stroke Politics

Total meltdown at B365, even the 01 404 4000 is hanging up on people.  Tried to make a pymt over the phone with Visa debit card @ 14.58 today.  Still not sure if one, two or no pymt for €770.00 has gone through....

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Clauric

Went to use my Visa Debit card today. Was told it was declined. A bit of a pain in the neck.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭Tow

We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again.
    Alternatively, if you would like to access your accounts via 365 phone please call:

from Republic of Ireland, 0818 365 365,
    from Northern Ireland, 0845 7 365 555,
    from Great Britain, 0845 7 365 333
    and outside these locations, +353 1 404 4000.

Not much point in having this up on the 365 site when the numbers don't get you further than the welcome message.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 brianto

my girlfriend got thru to customer service in college green she said...
    "he entire banking 365 is down, she actuallysaid all systems are down and they have no time frame for resolving it right now. defo an hour at least but she doesn't actually know"

cannot access my cash or do anything... 

Seems to back up and running as of 16.07 today

Clauric wrote: »

Seems like I may have spoken too soon.

Clauric wrote: »
    it was back for litereally 30 seconds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

phoned my bro who works in BOI, the whole system is down, staff being sent home; they're working on getting it fixed but have no time frame; they're hoping they dont 'do an ulster' :eek:

• Advertisement

i think cards can be used frotransactions but u just cannot access balances/website

phoned my bro who works in BOI, the whole system is down, staff being sent home; they're working on getting it fixed but have no time frame; they're hoping they dont 'do an ulster'
    that's really nice of them to try and fix it... fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Stroke Politics

365 Online is back.  Managed to check my balance just a minute ago....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,025 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Tried it 1 minute ago and couldn't log in. I'll give it another few minutes, not in a hurry.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Realtine

brianto wrote: »
    i think cards can be used frotransactions but u just cannot access balances/website
    It can't, at least it didn't as my card transaction was 'cancelled' in a shop earlier. three times the cashier tried to put it through.
    Wait! appears to be fixed!

yeh its back
    for now
    all moneys in tact

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭brianwalshcork

I had a problem getting cash from my boi ac using an ulster bank ATM at around 12:15 today. It displayed a message saying "No response from your bank" or something similar. 

Tried it again 20 mins later and it worked, a point of sale transaction also went through at that time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi everyone,

All systems are back up and running so customers should have no issues today. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭amandstu

Hi everyone,All systems are back up and running so customers should have no issues today. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.ThanksLinda
    What about the Bankofirelandlifeonline site? It is still down sfter 2 days. It is the second time in the past couple of months.If the machines are taking over they aren't doing a good job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

amandstu wrote: »
    What about the Bankofirelandlifeonline site? It is still down sfter 2 days. It is the second time in the past couple of months.If the machines are taking over they aren't doing a good job.
    Hi amandstu,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

We have contacted Bank of Ireland Life directly and they have informed us that there was an issue but the website is now back up and running.  If you are still having trouble logging on please contact them directly on 1850 309 309 and they
     will be happy to assist you.

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

Seán

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭amandstu

thanks for that Seán.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭northwestramble

Hi Linda, 
    I know this is a long shot to ask, as I guess you will say the bank cannot answer :-) but will ask, any idea on what caused the problem? Now with more and more people totally depending on the online services it would be great to be kept up todate when things go wrong, good customer service and all.

Advertisement