Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rental near Ballinskelligs Kerry

Options
  • 10-07-2013 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm off to visit some family in Ballinskelligs in Kerry next week and was looking for the nearest rental spot if anyone knows. I've done a bit of a google but haven't found much. There seems to be a lot more on the dingle peninsula which is a bit of a drive away.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 nickbok

Pretty sure there's a surf shop in Waterville. It's been awhile so dunno do they do rental. That would be right area?? Unless I'm confused. Hot weather an all!! Lol had a cool cafe part of shop. Real surfery :) hope ya get sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭atilladehun

That's spot on. Thanks a million. Been here the last two nights. Lake Atlantic. Calm as you like. At least I'm off to ericeira on sat for a week.

I'm sooooooooo jealous :D Will be loads of lovely waves for ya there ya lucky duck!! Enjoy it!

Advertisement