Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

48months plan changes

Options
  • 10-07-2013 4:16pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It looks like 48months have adjusted their plans simplifying it down to just two plans:

€10 - 300mins mobile, all texts, 1GB data, 60mins landline (up from 20mins of landline)
    €20 - all mobile, all texts, 5GB data, 60mins landline (up from 3GB and 50mins)

Strictly speaking the old Mitch and Duke plans for €15 are still there, but now they are hiding them on the page and it looks like they want to drive people to the above two plans.

I have to say both plans look excellent.

On the €10 plan I wish they include unlimited calls to other 48months members.

On the €20 plan I wish they included unlimited landline calls.

The only other issue I've with 48months is that they don't have any international data roaming. Even at the EU rates would be something.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

bk wrote: »
    The only other issue I've with 48months is that they don't have any international data roaming. Even at the EU rates would be something.

Thanks - the lack of roaming is a bummer all right.

Does anyone know how/if they enforce the age limit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

RainyDay wrote: »

Does anyone know how/if they enforce the age limit?

No they don't enforce it, say your 18 when signing up and nothing will be asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

I assume there is a cap of 1Mbps download from the network, like with Tesco Mobile?
    Surely they couldn't give excellent data speeds at this price.

I've never used O2 for data, so maybe someone can tell me what it is like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Mixed I've had places where O2 was much better than Meteor, and places where its the opposite.

Advertisement