Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nine Lives In Bray

Options
  • 10-07-2013 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

How's it going,

Planning on getting my 1st tattoo a couple weeks after I come back from holidays. I want a maori/polynesian type tattoo on the upper half of my arm (not the full way around, just the front half of my arm). I've been told that Nine Lives in Bray (particularly Anna) is brilliant and I should go there. Has anyone had any experience with these guys? if so would you recommend them?

**NOTE TO THE MODS**
    If I should not have mentioned a particular staff members name please let me know and I'll remove it, just went ahead and put it in because it's positive things I've heard not negative. If this is against the forum charter, apologies in advance, I will remove if necessary.

Advertisement