Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant login to eircom email.

Options
  • 10-07-2013 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭

I've had this problem for a few months now, where I can't login to the eircom email. I'm met with a message that just says
    Sorry we can't log you into My eircom
    Password must be atleast 6 characters long and contain atleast one Letter and one Number.

Even though the password is longer than 6 characters, and contains both letters and numbers. And I'm 100% sure all the login details are correct.

The strange thing is, that it works on other computers and laptops. So I initially thought it was a problem with my browser.

I've tried it on Firefox, and Internet explorer. Tried deleting cookies/history, I've disabled all addons, noscript, adblock etc and I have no luck at all.

a quick google gives me some posts on eircoms own forum from people with similar problems. Any idea how I can go about fixing this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi seven_eleven,

I have never seen this issue arising. The best advice I can offer is to report it to our back office for the 'my eircom' facility. The offer technical support for the service.

The email address is - webmaster@eircom.ie

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement