Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling WIT Mature Students..

Options
  • 10-07-2013 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi am looking for info on Mature Nursing at WIT Waterford..Would love to do this and hope someone can help me:)

Are the hours at College 9-5?
    Did you get grant or how much does this cover for fees etc?
    How much are fees?
    And did you like course?
    Also if in 4th year how much hrs W/E did you do and how much was pay?
    How much is pay in 1st year?

Thank You so Much xx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 andy7

Any1???

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭WildRosie

You might get a better response in the mature student section. There's lots of mature student nurses posting there. I can't tell you anything about WIT specifically but I can tell you there's no pay in 1st-3rd year and it's about €9k during the internship but that is constantly being reviewed. Internship is 36 weeks long for gen, psych, ID and mids.

Fees vary depending on college. You should check if you are entitled to free fees. Also check if you are entitled to a grant or back to education allowance. Have a look at studentfinance.ie

You apply throught the CAO and there's an aptitude test in April, results in June and offers in July. Check this link for info on the test.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 andy7

Wildrosie Thank You so much xx

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Redirected to see if the OP gets a better response

Advertisement