Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"My Games" button not listing games when signed-in

• 10-07-2013 8:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,843 ✭✭✭✭

Odd one here. I have 3 profiles on my Xbox360, one of which is an Irish gold account.

When I sign-in to the Gold account and click the "My Games" button it doesn't list my games and instead shows the "Download games to your xbox..." message that you get on a new setup.

I literally have to go through "Search games" and type the first few letters of the game I want to play before it finds it.

Signing into the other 2 profiles and I have no problems. The problem only started when I added other profiles to my xbox.

I've cleared the cache and deleted any damaged files marked "!", etc.

Very odd, but just thought I'd check here before going through the whole Xbox Support rigmarole... anyone experienced similar?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 262 ✭✭eko

Yeah, I have the same problem too. Cleared the cache, same problem. I even backed up my saves and formatted the HDD, same problem. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,843 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

eko wrote: »
    Yeah, I have the same problem too. Cleared the cache, same problem. I even backed up my saves and formatted the HDD, same problem. :(

I wonder if deleting the profile and re-adding might work

Advertisement