Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Fan

• 10-07-2013 8:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get an electric fan in the city? I have tried every shop I can think of and they all told me I had no chance of finding one.

Comments

The news said you've a better chance of winning the lotto than finding a fan or a paddling pool anywhere in the country this week!

B+Q had a big box of very small electric fans at the checkouts yesterday but they looked like they weren't worth a pi$$.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

Did you try Argos? Got one there last year, 12 inch diameter (I think), cheap, decent enough as it still works now. quiet too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭Villa05

Just picked a good tower fan from homebase for e33

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭SoapMcTavish

You probably won't find a fan - but ... you'll find heaters in Argos. I bought a couple the other day - girl behind counter thought I was mental. But they have a cool air setting also - so they just blow air like any fan.

3 of these left in Childers road - 415/3238

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&searchTerms=4153238&authToken=

The ones I bought were cheaper but out of stock now ...

Advertisement