Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Alba led tv HD issues

• 10-07-2013 9:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

I found this little 22" led tv/dvd combo in argos on special offer for 149€ reduced from 200€ i think.

Advertised as full 1080 60hz Hd tv with HDCP. I thought it would be a nice tv for kids room and for Apple TV.

But unfortunately apple tv will not work, as i keep getting HDCP content errors.
    I was advised to replace the HDMI cable, which i did with no success. The rest of the tv's i have work fine with apple tv.

I tried everything i could from restore,reset,etc but ATV will not work.
    Very disappointed with this TV.

Just incase anyone is looking for a cheap HD led tv to stream Netflix content, this TV is no good.

Advertisement