Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saggart Lodge Court

Options
  • 10-07-2013 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

thinking move to saggart.

Saggart lodge court relaunched again after receivership, the 2bed apt start from 150,000. but i find that from propertypriceregister.ie most apts of saggart lodge court sold on 2012 at around 100,000.
    i.e apt49, 90,000. apt50 70,000. apt53 110,000. apt54 114,000. problem on these property before?
    a bit dizzy many property available in saggart, mostly are suit :D
    really appreciated for any opinion, wanna have right place for my coming baby, due b4 Xmas, oh GREAT...

B Walsh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mikaels

You need to look at 2013 prices, there are no #49, #50 apartment numbers within this development, either way there is only one penthouse available as far as I am aware

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

If there new apartments you need to add on 13.5% VAT onto the property price register.

Advertisement