Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good falafel in dublin?

Options
  • 10-07-2013 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

hi anyone know where to get it? I have had it from the stand at the farmers market and its lovely, but anywhere else?

or a good recipe would be welcome! thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved to Dublin City.

tHB

@OP - Which farmers' market did you get it from in the past?
    Also, if you want a recipe - a quick search of the Cooking & Recipes forum is your only man. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

I like this recipe http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/5605/falafel-burgers you're right there is a gap in the market for a veggie turkish kebab stall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

The farmers market in the Peoples Park, Dun Laoghaire has a falafael vendor..

as does the Canal Village market on a Friday by Lower Mount Street/Shelbourne Road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭reprazant

Best falafel in Dublin is in Rotana Cafe in Portobello

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I heard about a new place called Cafe Oasis on Lower King Street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

The Cedar Tree is great for all things Lebanese

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

Mezza and Kebab & Falafel in Temple Bar both make great falafel plates and wraps!

Advertisement