Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Downloading movies from Itunes store

• 10-07-2013 11:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭

HI Folks

If I buy and download a movie from the Itunes store can I copy that file and play it on another device say a windows machine or a smart TV without any Apple software or Apple TV?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭3DataModem

hertz wrote: »
    HI Folks

If I buy and download a movie from the Itunes store can I copy that file and play it on another device say a windows machine or a smart TV without any Apple software or Apple TV?

Generally not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Apple's iTunes movies are protected by DRM but there's ways around it by converting the iTunes protected files OP. You would have to download a video converter which you will find by doing a quick search on google.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭hertz

Thanks guys you've answered my questions

Advertisement