Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timney for CZ 452 ? even available ?

Options
  • 11-07-2013 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭

I was sitting in a field tonight waiting for the rabbits with my .17hmr & got to thinking of a bit of pimping, anyone put a Timney into the .17 or is one available, I was fortunate enough to get one for my Remmy 700 .223 & it is a fantastic upgrade.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

I was sitting in a field tonight waiting for the rabbits with my .17hmr & got to thinking of a bit of pimping, anyone put a Timney into the .17 or is one available, I was fortunate enough to get one for my Remmy 700 .223 & it is a fantastic upgrade.

Put one into my CZ varmint in .22lr. It had a YoDave type trigger kit which made a big difference and the Timney made as much difference again. Well worth doing IMO.
    I got the Timney from the for 'sale section' here at the time. Some of the better dealers will have the Timney's in stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

Not sure if this is the American model or otherwise, but Timney makes some kind of CZ452 trigger.

http://timneytriggers.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=20

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭zeissman

www.riflebasix.com also sell a triger for the cz452
    Its adjustable from 10oz to 2.5lbs and they ship to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭gearoidol

just took a lad I know 6 months to get his hands on a timney for a 452.No dealer here had them and there agent in Germany couldn't get them out of the USA.They fall foul of the export licence so cant be shipped with ease as they are >$100 .In the end he got one from Canada arrived last week after 2 months and was reasonably priced as well ,I think about €150

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

Just had a look at both sites and Rifelbasix is $89.95 and Timney is $99.95 I wonder are these prices to do with the export trade?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭gearoidol

Just had a look at both sites and Rifelbasix is $89.95 and Timney is $99.95 I wonder are these prices to do with the export trade?

Rifle basix will ship no bother at the price ,shipping costs about $25 and takes about a week. Timney is will not ship it to Ireland

Advertisement