Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tournaments and XGC events

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Gonna ring XGC and get the time and get back to Dreddy and Orim before Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Nutrient wrote: »
    Gonna ring XGC and get the time and get back to Dreddy and Orim before Saturday

Sorry Nutrient, just to clear things up. I won't be involved, I was just throwing out some ideas.

Orim wrote: »
    Sorry Nutrient, just to clear things up. I won't be involved, I was just throwing out some ideas.
    ]

np Orim, thanks for the input

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

Nutrient wrote: »
    Okay so I've got some news

The Owner [dude behind the desk whos name escapes me] would like to chat sometime this friday or sat, even next friday, sat.

I've got to give him the okay before anything can start

So, first off; Who is willing to attend?
    Dreddy said he would be happy to, but I'd like to get an okay before confirming him, just in case circumstances have changed.
    2 other people would be great to have also.
    I could represent, but, I'd like to have others that have volunteered or have run before tourneys in the past.

28775571.jpg

i might be able bail in if needs be :)

Messaged xgc

Can head in anytime next week, no rush at all

Just have to message prior to get their translator in also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

You mean Joe?

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭SuperChar

I'll go

Advertisement