Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IADT or IT Tallaght?

Options
  • 11-07-2013 3:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi there. Looking for a completely honest answer here so please no answers that are biased towards one college.

I've been accepted for a Level 8 Creative Digital Media course in IT Tallaght, and also for a course in DFEI called Audio Visual Media, where I can progress on to study Audio Visual Media in IADT.

One friend told me that IADT is more respected than IT Tallaght and has a better name than it e.g. it was in a list of the Top 50 Arts colleges in Europe and therefore I should definately go to IADT.
    Now today another friend has told me that because IT Tallaght and IADT are both institutes, having a degree from either college will look equally as good as each other to a future employer.

The CAO deadline is later today and I'm not really sure which college to accept. Is there much of a difference in opinion between these two colleges to employers? Please be honest.:confused:

Advertisement