Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astec alarm service?

Options
  • 11-07-2013 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭

Hi there,

It looks like I need a new battery and/or some sensors for my house alarm. Does anyone know anyone who services these alarms in Dublin?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Some of the installers here & others are in the sticky here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055956748

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭messymess

Thanks for that. I had a look there before posting. It's ok though I found the company that bought astec and have had a chat with them.

Cheers!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You mean HKC?
    They have little regard for Astec end users.
    They bought Astec, took everything off the market and then liquidated Astec so they are not obliged to support or honour guarantee s.
    Most good installers can sort out this system for you.
    Shop around.

Advertisement