Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statements

Options
  • 11-07-2013 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I moved to e-statements about a year and a half ago. Since then, I have only received two statements, one in March 2012 and one in November 2012.

Is there any way to request more frequent statements or will there be a charge for this?

I need to get an up to date statement for the Credit Union and I don't want to have to pay fees to get a hard copy sent out in the post to me. Is there a way to request a paperless statement?

Thanks,
    Patrick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Padkir,

Thanks for your post.

To order an up to date statement, please call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000.
    There is no charge for an up to date statement.
    The representative can also change the frequency that your statements are produced.
    If a statement is generated before 3:30pm on a working day, you will have acces to he eStatement on the following working day.

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement