Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an au pair in Spain

Options
  • 11-07-2013 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello!

I am Irish and live in Spain. I have 2 young children who are being brought up bilingually. I am looking for an au pair and would love an Irish one as that is the English accent the kids are used to and it would really bring them on having another native English speaker at home. If interested, please reply to this post and we can discuss in detail.

Thanks a lot!

Cliodhna

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Here Comes The Fuzz

Cliodhna,
    I am 22 year old UCC graduate, considering moving to spain in the next few weeks to improve my spanish and hopefully gain employment as a Primary school teacher in September 2014, as of now i have the qualifications and contacts to obtain the position i am looking for, unfortunatly my spanish is only coming along. I have started some intense courses here in Ireland am slowly getting there. I would love to hear from you so i could tell you some more about myself etc.
    Kind Regards
    David.

Advertisement