Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Like A Boss" Trophy

Options
  • 11-07-2013 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

Anyone else have trouble getting this trophy? It's really starting to annoy me now, the handling on that fcuking thing is beyond appalling!

How long did it take people on here to get a roadkill with the skid loader?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

snipers were put in this game for this very reason. if you have a sniper on your team doing **** all on a rock somewhere, suicide, switch teams, get in your skid loader find the sniper and flatten the bastard. use similar instances to get a kill with the EOD bot if your struggling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

After noticing i never had this achievement after nearly two years of playing.I purposely went out of my way to get this one evening.Went onto Wake Island,spawned at the airfield, got in a skid loader and made my way towards the dock.Got a double kill in the space of a minute.Talk about luck:D

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Most snipers will be sitting up on rocks or hills so getting them will be very hard.
    The best area is right in front of where the loader is on 3 flag Wake, you'll get people running blind across open ground towards the heli/jets/AA, havn't seen that version in server rotations for ages though...

Advertisement